Warehouse Operative required at EU Ltd – Norwich
EU Ltd are a family owned and run company with 18 branches throughout East Anglia offering a wide range of car parts and accessories.
We have a vacancy for a Warehouse operative at our EU Ltd branch in Norwich.
- You will be contracted 40 hours per week, to include rotational shifts on Saturdays.
- This is a varied busy role which will include driving, warehouse duties and occasionally answering the phones in the sales office to cover holidays, staff sickness and busy periods.
- Computer skills would be advantageous.
- The successful candidate would need to hold a full/clean *manual* driving licence and ideally possess previous Motor Trade experience (although this is not essential).
- You will have a passion for giving great customer service and be able to work in a team. We are looking for someone who can think on their feet and tackle any given task with a hands on, can do approach.
What we can offer you:
- An immediate start is available for the successful candidate.
- Benefits available including; Staff purchase privilege and Pension Contribution which are available after a qualifying period.
- Salary – you will be recruited on minimum wage.
How to apply:
Please send us your CV with a covering letter addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call into our EU Ltd Norwich Branch for an application form.